Europcar Launches ‘Selection’ - Its updated and enriched Premium Mobility Service
10 December 2015, Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines – Europcar, the leading European provider of rental vehicles, today launched ‘Selection’, a premium mobility service.
‘Selection’ delivers a unique rental experience for customers and offers a range of cars in Luxury and Fun categories.
Specifically designed to satisfy the expectations of demanding customers, Europcar’s new Selection service incorporates five elements:
- Specific model guarantee: Customers are sure to find the specific model they reserved waiting for them at the rental location
- A dedicated rental counter with VIP service that extends all the way to the vehicle
- Exclusive ‘Selection’ customer phone service to ensure an exceptional experience from start to finish
- A network of dedicated Selection locations in the main airports and railway stations of the group’s European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and U.K.). The network will be expanded elsewhere in Europe in 2016.
- A dedicated Selection on-line platform, accessible from the main Europcar websites in each country starting during Q1 2016. The Selection site will include detailed information on each model available with an option to search for a specific model, manufacturer or location.
In addition to the personalised service, ‘Selection’ customers will enjoy access to a wide range of top-of-the-line luxury-class vehicles, such as the Tesla Model S, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Range Rover Evoque and Porsche as well as fun-class options such as the Mini Cooper S Hatch, and Fiat 500 Abarth*.
“Europcar is happy to launch ‘Selection’ to provide customised services and a rich, powerful user experience. As the European leader in mobility solutions, Europcar is once again demonstrating its ability to develop exclusive services, closely aligned to customer expectations and needs, in order to consistently deliver a more satisfying daily travel experience,” said Philippe Germond, Chairman of the Europcar Management Board.
Europcar Groupe shares (EUCAR) are listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange. Europe’s leading vehicle rental service for more than 65 years, Europcar is also a major player in mobility markets. Active in more than 140 countries, Europcar serves customers through an extensive vehicle rental network comprised of its wholly- owned subsidiaries as well as sites operated by franchisees and partners. In addition to the Europcar® brand, the company offers low-cost vehicle rentals under the InterRent® brand. A commitment to customer satisfaction drives the company and its 6,000 people forward and provides the impetus for continuous development of new services. The Europcar Lab was created to respond to tomorrow’s mobility challenges through innovation and strategic investments, such as Ubeeqo and E-Car Club.
Europcar Press Office
Nathalie Poujol / Maximilien Seguin
+33 1 30 44 98 82
Europcar Investor Relations
+33 1 30 44 98 98
+33 1 58 47 85 33